Friday, February 05, 2010

Stress relief and inspiration

For stress relief I love to watch movies and... crochet.  I just learned from some wonderful friends around christmastime and have since finished one blanket and am halfway through what will become a shawl.  It is relaxing yet productive and I'm loving it!  I donated my last blanket to the Project Linus - an organization which makes, collects, and gives out homemade new blankets to children in need.  I'm also working on shawls for work - living history costumes.

I love color and quotes and a little crazyiness, so I got myself some window crayons (inspired by another friends markers...) and drew all over  my closet doors (they are full length mirrors).  There are positive things people have said about me, pictures, and quotes.  Every time I see it I feel great and smile!

Just gotta go out on a limb and be creative and artsy sometimes.
God Bless,
your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: