Thursday, February 11, 2010

ABC's

A facilitator told me lately that you can only control your ABC's - and I automatically thought... airway, breathing, circulation?  (too much Red Cross)  You can only control your Attitude, Behavior, and Choices.  It reminded me of another alphabet as well...
Thankful ABC's
I am thankful for
Afghans
Breakfast
Chocolate
Desire to learn
Environment
Family and Friends
Great Grandmothers
Holidays
Ice pops (freezies!)
Jenna Lynn (my sister)
Kids
Lemon juice
Music
Nitting (okay knitting)
Oreos
Paper
Quilting
Rights - human rights
Sewing and snow angels
Teaching
Unicorns and other creative things
Violets
Water
Xylophones
Yellow
Zen gardens

and much much more.

I had a friend do this with me one day during our lunch as I was having a particularly frustrating week.  Next time you find yourself struggling, take a moment to write down your abc's.

In peace with love,
Your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: