Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gilmore Girls

Life is about balance.  Things I try to balance in my life are family, love, and serving others.  Often I can get a little heavy with major issues in the world that break my heart.  But it is important to balance them with love and laughter.

I love the show "Gilmore Girls".  It reminds me a little of the relationship I have with my sister.  We can tease and finish each other's sentences and sometimes get so mad at each other we need time apart.  But there is a special bond between us that is hard to put into words.  And she puts joy and laughter into my life like this show does.

It is a unique style of comedy and it is lighthearted, talented, and wonderful.  Thank you Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel for making my day brighter!

In peace with love,
your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: