Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taffy

Today I find myself in an old personal struggle.  There are some verses here in Matthew that speak to my heart and give me peace.  And there are some verses that twist knots in my stomach.

12.36 "I tell you, on the day of judgement you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter"

11.28"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

10.24"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth, I have not come to bring peace but a sword"

12.50 "For whoever does the will of my father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother"

I feel pulled like taffy...


Lord,
Please grant me the wisdom to understand your word and how it should guide my life.  Amen.

your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: