Sunday, December 04, 2005

Focus

One of the things that I love about a certain friend of mine is how focused they are. They know their spot in the universe is to work with God in whatever he has planned and is totally intune and comfortable with that. I think sometimes life is so hard because we lose this focus. We lose this idea of living our lives for God and becoming more like Christ.

It's hard no doubt, but no doubt worth it. To not worry constantly but to give up our worries in prayers and trust and know he is taking care of not only us and the ones we know and love, but everyone. It seems to me to be an undescribable lifestlye. Undescribably wonderful, and free.

Philippians 1:20-22

20I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

God Bless!
~your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: