Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Warmth


I've been getting sick now for a couple days, but this morning was just miserable. I didn't want to get out of bed, my head hurt, my throat is sore, and i'm just dragging. However when I was walking outside in the warm sunshine things didn't seem so bad. I'm still sick and feeling icky - but that warmth was uplifting.

What warms you from the inside out? A good book and a cup of coffee? A long conversation with a friend? A quiet evening on the couch with your favorite movie? Sitting in a canoe early in the morning watching the sun rise and waiting for a fish to bite?

There are many things which give us warmth in many ways. These little uplifting moments brighten our days and make a sometimes gray world seem brighter. God often blesses us in ways which I don't know that I always see or recognize, but sometimes that little warmth can turn around an otherwise bad day.


God Bless

No comments: