Friday, October 19, 2007

What does nature mean to you?


Studing Natural Resources has given me a different appreciation for nature and the beautiful creation God has provided for us. Sometimes we are inspired by a breaktaking view, sometimes we are invigorated by an exciting lightning storm, and sometimes we are calmed by a reflective moment near a quiet stream. Journalling in nature is a great way to connect with is as is outdoor activities of all sorts.

What does nature mean to you?

God Bless,
your sister in Christ~Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nature is amazing. But for me the most awe inspiring moment in nature is every year when the weather begins to get cold and you know winter is coming. The first few snowfalls are the most glorious times. That is when I can most stongly feel God's presence. That's when I am ready to take on anything with God at my side.

Trisha