Monday, November 05, 2007

Camp

I have noticed in my experiences online and in "real" life (if i may say that) many of us who are still active in the church - as a young adult that is kind of rare - have some kind of ties with a church camp.

I have been a counselor for two years and last year I was the Health person "camp nurse" as well as a couple more things. I have also been camping and going to church camp since I was young through high school. I love it! I am now majoring in Youth Programming and Camp Managament and I don't think I could be happier.

Have you had some kind of tie or connection with a church camp? Has it had any effect on you and your connection with the church in general?

Just thinking again. Hope you have a great day and enjoy some time outdoors! (I saw it snowing earlier and I'm soooo excited!)

God Bless!

No comments: