Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hello my name is...

Hey everyone! I'm Erika Krueger and I've been friends with Erin forever pretty much. I am a Senior at Fond du Lac High School. I think that makes me the youngest! ooo, yippee! Maybe all of your knowledge and wisdom will help me through this very tough time in my life, which i'm sure we'll talk about someday. I'm not really sure where i'm going to go to school next year or for what. Something in ministry because, church and activities with the church is the one place i've always felt at home. Yea, I'm not wuite sure what part of ministry. I'm president of conference council on youth ministries, for those of you who know what that is, it takes up alot of my time and keeps me busy. My mom works at church so i'm there alot too. I think i'm a very fun, spontaneous, very passionate person. I know that i'm very motherly and like to take care of and protect all my loved ones. Just ask Erin. Anyhoo, about a year ago my life completely turned upside down, i was diagnosed with anxiety, insomnia, and very very severe depression, since then life has not been the same. For a very long time I couldn't even function. I've been getting better slowly but surely and was doing very well until school started again. I thought I could handle it but I haven't been able to so well. I just wanted you all to know this so you could better understand the things i will post, i don;'t want you to feel sorry for me or anything, or treat me different. I can't wait to "meet" and get to know all of you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erika....I'm glad you all are doing this! Keep it up. You know I think and pray for you all often. Keep on searching....the mystery is vast and terrific!
Hugs!
amy