Sunday, September 25, 2005

Erin Kruger

Hello alittle bit about me. . .

Erin Kruger
I go to UW La Crosse, originally from mayville WI
I am a music ed and philosophy major (i play alto sax and sing alot)
I love theology
I have a passion for helping people, and helping the church. . . there is no reason why the christian church needs to be so
separated. . . maybe we can work on that.
I have been highly involved in WI confrence UMC stuff
I love working at summer camp! Lake Lucerne is super cool
I have alot of friends who are my angels, they just won't go away =)
I do tend to get passionate about politics
I struggle with alot and am looking forward to this blog =)
I love to chat and e-mail, so just ask me for anything else
Your sister in Christ
~Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! you're right it did make me smile. i hope you all keep it up, i'll check in regularly.

hugs.
amy