Monday, September 26, 2005

The goal: to become like Christ

9-26
hey there, I'm Kristina, hailing from dartmouth college in NH. I have to admit this cyber devo thing kinda freaks me out, because meeting people in person is really important for me. However, I think Erin's idea is a great way to keep us all grounded and connected with folks outside of our schools, so I'm willing to give it a shot. It may take me awhile to get really active though, since classes for us just started wednesday and i'm stil figuring out my life's schedule.
Other than that, i love the outdoors, i love drumming, i get excited by and about politics, and i have a passion for international development, especially in Africa. My appetite for theology and philosohpy in general is ridiculously gigantic.
Looking forward to "meeting" the rest of you!

No comments: