Monday, October 23, 2006

Fun t-shirts

I love fun christian t-shirts. I have a couple awesome ones, how about anyone else?

One of mine says in bold letters on the back

JESUS WAS A LOSER (and so am i) Losers go Home
and goes on to quote Matthew "for those who want to save their lives will lose it, and those who lose their lives for my sake will save it"

then there is the one with the awesome midevil knight on it with the armor of God verse

and the captian planted element one from a YAK (youth annual conference)

and my Garrett Shirt with the swirls and the verse from timothy "don't look down on those who are young, but set an example"

and this one i just found is awesome and I want it!!
(sadly i'm still trying to get it to show up) check out www.randomshirts.com

In Peace,
your sister in Christ~Erin

1 comment:

John said...

This is my favorite.