Sunday, January 15, 2006

Grace Week

I have enjoyed studing about John Wesly lately and his teachings. He focused often on grace and it's role in working towards Christian perfection. This is an interesting yet somewhat complicated idea, so I thought together here we could see what we thought. Today I want to pose the question to you - what is grace? What does it mean to you? Have you experienced it? Do you have any questions about it? Tomorrow we will begin John Wesley's answers to those questions.

John 1:15-17

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

God Bless,
your sister in Christ ~Erin~

No comments: