Thursday, April 10, 2008

Motivation

As I sit here contemplating my day there are so many thoughts rushing through my head. I have so much to do - so much to keep track of - so much going on. Yet for the past week or more I have lost all sense of motivation. Life has just been bogged down yet no matter what. . . I have always wanted to try. I'm not sure where that went?


However, yesterday I had a fantastic conversation with a couple of friends where I got to dream again. Remember why I was here at school. I want to make a difference in the world. I love kids- but I especially feel called to work with girls. So much happends in the mind of a girl, we all need a hand to hold as we are growing up. And with sharing all of those thoughts, my spark came back.


God has a funny way of walking with us. At times I almost feel as if he is never there - yet he throws a curveball in there every once and awhile just when we need it most. I had been neglecting my devotions and my spiritual life. Free will is a wonderful thing. . . but not very accountable. Yet no matter what I do I know that God will never leave me. And when I need it most in my life he will be there and reach me. Sometimes through an amazing conversation with friends and sometimes with challenges. But always something.


Again I find the joy in life and try to care (about classes too!). I find inspiration in one of my favorite flowers of spring . . . . an apple blossom!

With love and peace,
your sister in Christ - Erin

No comments: