Thursday, March 13, 2008

Uncertain

There is so much to do yet. . . I lack modivation? Sigh, maybe - right now I would have to say my head is so very cloudy. It seems as if the world is just foggy in general. Like this picture:


So beautiful, yet so full of questions. Where to go next? Will I have to walk this path alone? What to do about the things that scare me? Is this MY path? This is a picture from a National Park in Germany - ironic, maybe I will walk this path on my trip this summer.

What do I do next? Walk right into this foggy path? Let things go the way they will? Wait? So much of my time is filled with questions and doubt - and drama. I want to find my way in the world. I don't want to wait for it to find me, yet their is so much uncertainty.

I never expected life to be easy - but I used to expect life to happen to me. I have some plans but I also like to be able to move with the flow. The control freak inside of me is freaking out. Do I have the courage to simply keep placing one foot in front of the other and look up at all that is around me? Maybe only time will tell. I wish a hand would reach out and we could go through the uncertainty together. There is always room for dreams and wishes - yet I will have to take them along with hope through this path today, alone.

Yet I take comfort in this song based on Isaiah 43:1 "Do not be afraid I am with you. I have called you each by name. Come and follow me, I will bring you home. I love you and you are mine."

Sometimes I get so caught up with my view of life that I forget to ask God to be involved. To hold my hand and show me the way. I pray someday I will get it.

God Bless,

your sister in Christ~Erin

No comments: