Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pray

Some days I have alot to say, some days I don't. When I am bursting is where you will generally find me blogging. But the thing is. . . God doesn't just want to hear about it when I'm in trouble, or bursting with thought that I can't keep it inside. He wants to hear everything. Everyday.

One of my roomates is in a long distance relationship. She isn't able to drive right now which really keeps her from seeing him often. But that doesn't keep them from talking. We joke, but at night, it seems like she is always on the phone. They will talk at least 3 times a day. In the morning, in the evening, and to say goodnight. It's the cutest thing ever (have to admit, sometimes it's alittle neasueas). However, they make the committment to make their relationship work.

Any relationship requires work. Time and dedication is all. . . God loves us, but how can we return that love? Be there in the relationship with him. Take time to pray and listen, weather you have alot to say or not.

God Bless,
your sister in Christ

No comments: